We are looking to hire a Legal Administrative Assistant with exceptional administrative and research skills. The Legal Administrative Intern is expected to work comfortably under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, Legal Administrative interns should be detail-oriented, exercise sound judgment and must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to the admin and HR department.
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Respond to all employee legal-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Ensure efficient office operations, completion of action plans as assigned by the admin manager.
- Coordinate and maintain all technical manuals for installed operating systems.
- Prepare reports on quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily schedules, submit to the admin manager and ensure that you strive to achieve set goals.
- Coordinate HR tasks such as; Appraisals, Recruitment and selection, Disciplinary and Grievance.
- Obtain various licenses and certifications the company requires and ensure they are up-to-date.
- Assist in disciplinary matters
- Any other job-related tasks assigned to you by your supervisor.
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelors Certificate in Law, Human Resource or related field.
- A university graduate with one year or less of experience in a legal or administrative environment.
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or other relevant office systems.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource and Admin Manager not before the 4th September 2020.
Applications should be sent to [email protected].