IT Systems Specialist Job at Andela… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Andela.
Andela provides companies with access to the top 1% of global tech talent. We identify high-potential developers on the African continent, shape them into world-class technical leaders, and pair them with companies as full-time, distributed team members.
- You will be the first point of contact for all IT-related issues and escalate to the appropriate levels.
- Proven knowledge of SaaS-based ( Okta CI, Google Workspace, GCP, Slack, BetterCloud, Zoom, GitHub) business applications.
- Proven knowledge managing cloud-based user directory, IAM, Multi-Factor, Single Sign-on Service.
- Work with Security and Compliance teams to evolve security practices, assist with audits, and ensure vulnerabilities are promptly remediated.
- Proven knowledge of networking and security protocols and concepts.
- Advanced understanding of Incident Management and Change Management.
- Operational understanding of risk management, vulnerability management and cloud security.
- Proven knowledge of building and managing automation.
- Proven knowledge of managing VPN and other security applications
- Proven knowledge of managing public cloud computing platforms i.e GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Creates and leverages metrics and reporting to identify trends within the environment and collaborate effectively with other stakeholders to build valued add and scalable solutions.
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them.
- You have experience designing, managing and monitoring IAM services including Single Sign On (SAML), Multi-factor, and Group Policies.
- You have experience in managing, configuring, and troubleshooting corporate software applications such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Zapier, Zoom, BetterCloud, Sophos, CloudFlare, and Airwatch.
- 6+ years’ experience in the IT support environment is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies – TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs, SDWAN, SDN etc.
- Proven knowledge of troubleshooting MacOS/Windows, Network infrastructure, Saas Applications.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Professional experience with cloud infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of API and Integration management.
- Hands on experience with JSON.