Learning Science Manager Job at iHub… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at iHub.
iHub is a place where the brightest young minds can work together in a productive collaborative environment. iHub is a place where dreams really come true when it comes to business.
- Work with the startups to improve their adoption of effective pedagogies and learning science theories in the design of the learning experience of their products. This will include but not limited to consultation on content/course design; design of assignments, exercises, and simulations; guidance on integrating student feedback, etc.
- Analyse the strengths and areas of opportunity for pedagogy; develop and implement a comprehensive plan of activities to improve pedagogy. Emphasise diversity, inclusion and belonging in every aspect of pedagogy.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on to understand target learners and their contexts
- Work with the selected startups and the research team to develop frameworks for learner performance and assessment.
- Analyse and provide feedback on curriculum design, delivery in learning content/course development.
- Develop standards and templates, based on the African context to guide startups adoption of learning science and pedagogy in delivering optimum learning outcomes.
- Masters Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field
- 5+ years experience working in the education or education technology space
- Excellent Knowledge of learning science theories and instructional design models
- Ability to design and adopt pedagogical strategies to deliver improved outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with research on pedagogical strategies and curriculum practices
- Demonstrated experience working with learners from a variety of classes and age groups (K-12 to tertiary and or corporate learning)
- Ability to work effectively with students, teachers, parents, and school administration
- Collaborative leader who works across stakeholders, promotes teamwork and effectively leads and facilitates multiple complex projects