Manager Wealth Management Operations at I&M Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at I&M Bank.
I&M Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of I&M Holdings Limited, a publicly quoted company at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The bank possesses a rich heritage in banking.
- Run day to day transaction processing for I&M Capital limited including trade settlements (onshore and offshore), income collection and cash management.
- Manage I&M Capital wealth fund operations; client on-boarding, purchases, withdrawals, client notifications and statement generation.
- Manage reconciliation of client accounts (stock and cash), suspense accounts, company accounts and any other reconcilable accounts as required from time to time.
- Ensure the firm’s Risk Management Framework is adequate, all risks are documented through development and monitoring of Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA’s) and are in line with the Company’s regulatory framework.
- Ensure that the company is fully compliant with all Money Laundering regulations and develop a monitoring framework in line with governing Acts and Regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Manage and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and ensure update in line with market or regulatory changes.
- Ensure all client onboarding is undertaken as per applicable regulations and related company policies.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting within stipulated timelines as per regulations are adhered to including; company reports, client reports and regulatory reports.
- Manage all customers complaints, enquiries and feedback and ensure prompt root cause analysis of complaints and errors.
- Coordinate client surveys with customer service teams and ensure feedback from the surveys are actioned promptly.
- Ensure transaction processing systems are fit for use and recommend enhancements where required.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders on IT related changes, requests and implementations and manage all related projects to completion.
- Ensure all company revenues are collected and booked and costs managed within stipulated budgets.
- Coordinate financial reporting within stipulated timelines; monthly profit and loss reports in liaison with finance department and company management information as required from time to time.
- Support the CEO and Investment Advisors deliver the strategic initiatives as set out in the company’s balanced score card in liaison with various stakeholders including regulators.
- Ensure that the operations team is appropriately staffed and provide leadership to the team so as to create a spirit of teamwork and champion the development of each team member.
- Manage general office administration tasks and other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics or Finance or Business or Securities related field.
- Achievement of CMA mandatory professional qualifications with the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in wealth management/ investment services operations with at least 2 years in Management position.
- Demonstrated achievements directly attributable to the candidate.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative background.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of capital markets regulations and Anti-money laundering Acts and regulations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Application Deadline: 4th May 2023.