NGO Project Manager Position Available at HCS Africa
TEMPORARY PROJECT MANAGER-NGO
Our Client, a nonprofit organization that provides healthcare services globally seeks to recruit an experienced temporary project manager who wants to contribute to the mission its organization. This position will be part of a nascent project management practice within the Global Division, helping to establish efficient project and Budget management and communication methods across the division. The temporary project manager will report to the Director and work closely with business stakeholders, business analysts and finance team.
Duration: 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
- Manage the planning and execution of complex project activities; identify risks and mitigation strategies
- Manage all aspect of department’s budget process including overseeing procurement
- Work closely with technical leads on detailed designs and estimates for all technology initiatives
- Conduct vendor assessments and manage vendor relationships during implementation
- Identifies and analyses operational issues, proposes solutions and identifies steps to resolve them
- Communicate frequently with project stakeholders; write and present regular project status reports
- Deliver user-focused solutions on time and on budget by effectively coordinating with Senior Management
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of professional work experience as a project manager.
- Candidate must have experience with large-scale, cross-functional projects.
- Proficiency with one or more project management approaches
- Demonstrated competence in managing budgets; experience communicating with business stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps; excellent writing skills, presentation and meeting facilitation skills (finalists will be tested)
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a daytime Telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Temporary Project Manager-NGO on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.