Regional Executive Assistant Job – SSA at Baker Hughes… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Baker Hughes.
A top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Baker Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs. Collaboration is the foundation on which we build our business. We listen to our clients to understand their unique challenges and then develop solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery, and boost overall return on investment throughout the life of an oil or gas asset. Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry.
- Performing advanced administrative support tasks for one or more executives in the organization.
- Disposing of matters of routine or non-routine nature to conserve executive’s time.
- Generating and/or maintaining highly confidential files and reports.
- Supporting the team managing international travel for international employees with associated permits and workflows.
- Operating with great latitude, using independent judgment and initiative and a high level of discretion.
- Managing the office & Coordinating Transportation.
- Handling special projects, as assigned.
- Working under limited supervision
Fuel your passion!
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have advanced computer skills, including advanced knowledge of MS Office software packages and/or advanced knowledge of company-specific databases
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience in a similar level role
- Have broad knowledge of practices and procedures of the department, the company and the corporation
- Have 5 years general business experience or administrative experience supporting top management.
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have excellent all-round communication skills
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills, along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be a good team player with ability to work independently