Sales Consultant Job at Janta Kenya…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Janta Kenya.
- Sales Consultant
- Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions, and present quotations in a most articulate manner.
- Upsell, cross-sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial to what competition offers.
- Mediate the price increase process with the clients.
- Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms.
- Meet the desired and agreed-to sales target on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target.
- Take charge of the improvement and achievement of the agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
- Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
- Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
- Actively support the conversion of sales leads
- Partake in and support marketing activities in line with the strategy
- Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints, etc.
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021.