Sales Executive Job at Execafrica Recruitment Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Execafrica Recruitment Limited.
Execafrica Recruitment Limited was founded in 2019 with Recruitment Experts who have more than 15 years of combined experience in Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Manpower planning.
- Use his/her knowledge of the market to identify best way to convert potential clients into active clients.
- Research and continuously seek new clients/sales via applying tested experiences/strategies.
- Engage with potential and current clients to identify further opportunities by providing solutions aimed at solving what the client may need.
- Engage management team to identify new products/services that can further enhance sales/revenues.
- Engage other departments in updating a full company profile aimed at giving current/potential clients a glimpse of services provided by the company.
- Prepare regular sales/marketing reports.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, tenders, or conferences.
- Negotiate selling costs with clients and be able to close a deal when needed.
- Collaborate and engage various departments including production, finance, and pre-press to work out strategies of improving overall product quality, services, and cost.
- Relevant experience in various labels but mainly Flexo-produced labels.
- Knowledge of the costing matrix of various labels.
- Will have his/her own client database to work with immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Business related field.
- Able to work and very minimal supervision with a drive to be self-motivated.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.