Internship Opportunity Job at Scanlab Nakuru Limited…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Scanlab Nakuru Limited.
Scanlab Kenya- Our facility was established with the aim of bringing ultra-modern diagnostic solutions closer to the people in Kitengela and its environs. Today, we offer the highest standards of medical services to people in Kitengela as well as Kajiado and Machakos. We also serve hospitals in Kitengela, Machakos, Mlolongo, and Syokimau that come to seek our services for their patients. As a world-class diagnostic center, we take pride in having become the most sought-after diagnostic facility in the region.
- Internship Opportunity
- A letter from university/college confirming current enrollment, completion letter, or certificate
- Indexing/ registration or current license by KMLTTB (if available), Radiation protection board (RPB) for radiographers (if available)
- Certificate in medical laboratory sciences/technology, diploma in medical laboratory sciences, higher national diploma (HND) in medical laboratory sciences, or degree in medical laboratory sciences as prescribed in KMLTTB act CAP 253
- Diploma in medical imaging sciences
- Certificate in Kenya nuclear regulatory authority/radiation protection board as prescribed in RPB act CAP 243
- A completed internship application form.
- A recent passport size photo.
- A copy of the national identity card.
How to Apply
To apply for this programme, please send your credentials to
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 27th March 2021.