Security Agent Job at Kenya Airways… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Airways.
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Ensure physical security for aircraft, staff, and passengers.
- Safely handle and process firearms/incendiary items to ensure safe transportation on Kenya Airways/customer airlines.
- Be a change agent in driving a security culture in operations.
- Effect lost and found items procedures at all times.
- Prevent pilferage from baggage/cargo within Kenya Airways custody.
- Protect staff from harassment and assault while within Kenya Airways facilities.
- Respond to safety emergencies incidents promptly to ensure minimum causalities.
- Ensure security of cargo, mail and courier to and from the aircraft to warehouse to ensure their safe delivery.
- Ensure controlled and authorized access into the warehouse, airside and other security restricted areas for the safety of cargo and staff.
- Record and report any irregularity such as damaged cargo and discrepancy in weight or numbers.
- Screen and or oversee the screening of cargo, mail and courier for AVSEC prohibited and dangerous items and contrabands.
- Ensure secure and accountable handling and storage of valuable and vulnerable cargo.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant security experience.
- A certificate in a security-related field will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable on Criminal Procedure, Panel Code, and Evidence Act of the state.
- A valid driving license will be an added advantage.
- The excellent investigation, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to make sound evidence-based decisions.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.