Security Officer Job at Cold Springs Hotels Homabay… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Cold Springs Hotels Homabay.
Cold Springs Hotel is an Hotel situated in Homa Bay Town along Homa Bay-Kendu Bay Road. The name is a fuse of Springs naturally falls from small volcano rocks to collect cold water at the base basin.
- Protect and carry out asset protection and loss prevention measures.
- Ensures proper access control of assets, material, vehicle and personnel.
- Project a professional, confident, efficient and reassuring image to hotel guests, visitors and staff.
- Detect and report immediately any threats directed to the hotel to relevant hotel authorities.
- Provide thorough and up to date knowledge of security, safety and fire prevention as directed by security manager/supervisor.
- Assist guests, visitors, staff, suppliers and all public associate’s while maintaining a friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Undertake patrols and post duties as directed by superiors.
- Monitor the operations of all electronic security devices, alarm, and surveillance systems.
- Provide, perform, and ensure safety measures and procedures are enforced and followed.
- Take independent action as authorized when necessary to deal with any emergency.
- Report immediately any infringements of security and safety to the next available superior.
- Undergo security and safety trainings and revise assignment internally.
- Operate C.C.T.V.
- Conduct evacuation drills as instructed by hotel authorities.
- Respond to all enquires as per hotel requirements.
- Safe guard all information related to the hotel.
- Maintain harmonious and professional working relationship with other hotel employees.
- At all times adhere to Kempinski standard security operating procedures which may change from time to time.
- Conduct responsibilities as stipulated in post orders manual.
- Attend to all trainings as required
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time depending on the need of the business and hotel.
- Diploma/Certificate in Security Management.
- Basic security knowledge.
- Language English (Spoken and written fluent).
- Two years’ experience preferably in hospitality industry.
- Computer literate.
- Must have sound judgement capability.