Youth Officer II Job at Taita Taveta County… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Taita Taveta County.
Taita-Taveta County is a county of Kenya. It lies approximately 200 km northwest of Mombasa and 360 km southeast of Nairobi. The capital is Mwatate, although it is the third-largest town in the county after Voi, Wundanyi and Taveta in that order.
- Develop an evaluation strategy for the implementation of youth development programs in the county.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and youths in implementation of youth development programs to identify the needs of youths.
- Coordinate with youth to develop a communication strategy to improve effective promotion of youth development programs.
- Plan and facilitate group programs, projects and youth events in the county to enhance youth development.
- Develop work plans on youth development programs and submit timesheets that comply with administrative responsibilities.
- Support local outreach programs, capacity building and education projects in mainstream youth set up.
- Record and evaluate youth development projects using the appropriate methods and contribute to funding applications and reports
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor Degree in any social science or other related field from a recognized institution.
- Positive working attitude and ability to take instructions.
- Ability to get on well with diverse work force.
- Integrity and commitment to producing results.
- Knowledge of professional standards relevant to the area of work,
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with teams
- Problem-solving skills
- Supervisory skills