Training Consultant Job at Nexleaf Analytics… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nexleaf Analytics.
Nexleaf Analytics (US-based NGO) is a nonprofit technology company with a unique bottom-up approach for bringing data-driven impact to public health and climate change interventions in low- and middle-income countries. Our diverse team of computer scientists, software engineers, mechanical engineers, data scientists, public health experts, and environmental advocates design and deploy technology to ensure sustainable impact. We work directly with end-users and iterate on our technology in the field to ensure that our sensors are customized to meet the specific needs in each country.
The Training Consultant will:
- Participate in a 1-2 day orientation on Nexleaf’s technology to better understand the training needs
- Conduct a desk review on Nexleaf’s existing training materials/methodology and on refresher/continuous training on technology with health workers in low and middle income countries to inform the development of the training methodology and content
- Develop a refresher/continuous training methodology and prototype materials that will be piloted by Nexleaf in Tanzania and Kenya
- Training outline
- Training content in English
- Prototypes and/or storyboards of training media/materials (i.e. videos, posters, slide decks). Note: Nexleaf will hire professional graphic designers/video production services to produce the final materials.
The timeline to complete this scope of work is flexible, but ideally the final deliverables will be submitted no later than April 30, 2023.
- 5+ years experience developing training courses/methodologies for adult learners in low and middle income countries, including:
- Experience training health workers
- Experience in technology adoption training
- Experience with refresher/continuing education methods
- Experience and/or demonstrated knowledge of digital health technologies
- Experience working with or consulting for international NGOs
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Must currently live in Nairobi, Kenya or Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- This role may require some travel