Customer Service Manager Job at HF Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at HF Group.
Housing Finance Company of Kenya was incorporated as the premier mortgage Finance Institution in Kenya licensed under the Banking Act with the CDC and the GoK owning 60% and 40% respectively. Housing Finance started operations with the main objective of implementing the government’;s policy of promoting thrift and home ownership by lending funds advanced from First Permanent East Africa Limited (FPEA). Operations were restricted to the zoned residential areas within Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Deploying strategies focused towards achieving the organizational and departmental goals.
- Systematic monitoring and reporting of channel performance and impact on customer experience.
- Create uniformity in service delivery and develop accountable skills to ensure championing of customer voice.
- Maintain documentation regarding employee performance and meet with employees periodically to discuss progress toward work goals.
- Monitoring efficiency of channel performance (including tools) and impact on service delivery.
- Regularly obtain customer feedback to gauge impact of initiatives around service improvement in the assigned areas.
- Collate customer feedback through interviews and customer feedback forms to ensure that we meet customer expectations.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Degree from a recognized university
- 4 years working experience in Customer service.
- Excellent knowledge of Call center operations, procedures and quality assurance metrics.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Strong communication and questioning skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Good selling/influencing skills
- Quality conscious
- Sensitivity to customer issues
- Team working and Networking skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Customer Focused
- Good understanding of the bank’s processes and procedures