Community Health at MUHAS… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at MUHAS.
BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world.BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.
- Assist CCO to track and provide analytical reports on the set objectives and implementation of all commercial strategies.
- Coordinate with regional /head offices and industry bodies for reporting activities and general administrative affairs.
- Carry out specific management projects falling outside the scope of Operations.
- Develop and communicate strategic roadmap, corporate strategies, and business strategies.
- Consolidate and produce business plans and review them together with other business heads.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc research papers/reports on business development and market landscape.
- Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time.
Skills And Experience
- MBA or bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in strategic or management consulting
- Good sense of local and global socio-economic development.
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent graphical presentation skill
- Excellent Desktop research skill
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15th September 2022.