Information Technology Sales Specialist Job at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited.
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms. Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries.
- Sales of Security systems ie: Fortinet, Checkpoint, Kaspersky, Symantec.
- Sales of Software services ie: Cloud, Business Intelligence, ERP, CRM.
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners, clients to explore and discover business opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Working with technical teams to oversee and actual development of proposals and responses to customer RFPs or requests in a timely manner.
- Screening potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending.
- Keeping abreast of relevant RFPs and ensuring knowledge of relevant activities in the public sector and specific accounts.
- Conducting Cold/Warm phone calls to potential clients to set up meetings for purpose of exploring opportunities.
- Diligently follow up on all opportunities and leads to conclusion.
- A degree in IT or Business-Related Course with at least 3 years experience in business development in the ICT sector in Kenya and/or the region.
- Good knowledge of the ICT market in Kenya and the region.
- Technical Proposal and report writing skills.
- Marketing and product development skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.