IT Support Associate at Gap Recruitment Services Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Gap Recruitment Services Limited.
Gap Recruitment Services Limited is a leading recruitment firm in Kenya where International and local companies find just the right fit talent.
- UAT – User Acceptance Testing – Ensuring Logistics and & Odoo ERP Software meets internal Quality Analysis thresholds.
- Creating and updating User stories on JIRA.
- Automation Scripting – Writing SQL, Bash and Python scripts to automate tasks that are repeatedly run.
- Batch Processing of seed data to the database using advanced SQL, Curl and Postman scripts.
- Creating and updating training material for the company’s ERP on the Wiki using the WikiJS platform.
- Creating and updating API Documentation on the git repo in GitLab.
- Traccar & Safaricom IoT Administration and troubleshooting vehicles that have issues.
- Outlook Administration – setting up new users, configuring shared mailboxes
- Yeastar PABX maintenance & Yeastar Linkus administration.
- Troubleshooting Network issues – Configuring and restarting routers and switches when needed.
- Keeping tabs on various Tech Services’ Vendor Accounts eg. Africastalking, Twilio, Google API, SendGrid.
Must have skills and Qualifications
- Degree in IT, Software Engineering and/or related field
- At least 1 year of experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with Linux Operating System
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python
- RegEx – Regular Expressions syntax and application
- Databases: Experience with SQL based database engines especially PostgreSQL
- CRM Software – Ability to customized website using Drupal CRM or WordPress
- Comfortable using git for SCM.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022.