Supervisor (Intelligence Collection) Job at Kenya Revenue Authority… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Revenue Authority.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya, which became effective on 1st July 1995. The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya.
- Collection and management of intelligence information on tax-related frauds to aid the authority in timely decision making, enhancing revenue collections and sealing revenue
- Analysis of risks that may negatively affect revenue collection and other authority’ roles. Such risks include money laundering, illicit trade and smuggling.
- Recruitment of agents and informants to aid in the provision of information on possible targets that are of interest to the authority in its.
- Preparation of tactical and operational reports on emerging tax evasion schemes and offer mitigating or deterrence.
- Intelligence and risked based targeting of customs entries for further.
- Participation in multi-agency operations through joint surveillance, covert operations and information exchange to curb illicit trade and tax.
- Carry out sector analysis on Domestic and Custom taxes sectors to identify areas that require attention.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Training, Intelligence Management/ Crime Investigation.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.