QSSK-QSS-PE-Production Engineer Job at Q-Sourcing Servtec Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Q-Sourcing Servtec Group.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is a global management consulting firm that helps people make significant improvements to their business performance and realize their most important career goals.
- Lead a technical team in providing maintenance support for a client FMCG manufacturing plant. This include mechanical support, electrical support, workshop/fabrication support, forklift maintenance, boiler and compressor operation and maintenance, ETP operation and maintenance, fire suppression and water supply systems.
- Duties include but not limited to;
- Planning and undertaking scheduled inspections and maintenance
- Promptly responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults before equipment failure
- Promptly repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures, fittings or materials
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining al departmental records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- At least five years’ experience in a busy FMCG manufacturing plant in a senior supervisory or managerial role, involved in installation, operation, repair and maintenance of industrial equipment
Knowledge And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering and be registered with engineers board of Kenya.
- Project scoping, designing and costing
- Proficient in use of engineering design software(Autodesk AUTOCAD and Autodesk Inventor)
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum or no supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Good planning and priority setting skills