Quality Improvement (QI) Technical Officer Job at LVCT Health… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at LVCT Health.
LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. We are driving Kenya towards HIV prevention, with an ultimate goal of reducing HIV infections to zero. We offer integrated HIV services through development of models that are scaled up to the national models.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- University Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Clinical (or proven equivalent experience). Proficiency in using PDSA for quality improvement
- Prior experience of the oversight of the implementing quality/performance improvement programs/ Quality Improvement Collaborative model is desirable
- Prior experience in intervention/implementation research studies will be added advantage, including publications
- Experience in developing and conducting training is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in HIV prevention, preference for clinical or nursing working experience. Good interpersonal skills and adult learning techniques mastery
- Willingness to travel frequently to Catalyst sites
Skills and Behaviors
- Excellent communication skills suitable for the management of, and liaison with, a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate the ability to be able to lead others
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with people at all levels and across cultures