Sales Engineer Marine Job at MAN Energy Solutions… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at MAN Energy Solutions.
- Build strong customer relationships, develop customer trust, understand the customer needs.
- Assists with the identification of the assigned region target/ budget.
- Collect & communicate market intelligence/competitors’ activities, project opportunities.
- Executes and builds a strong sales pipeline, customer leads through marketing activities, and order value to achieve set sales objectives.
- Participate in various trade conferences to network with industry leaders and prospect possible business opportunities
- Registration, acceptance of MAN products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best chance in the market.
- Assist customers with the development of their needs analysis, value-added solutions, design specifications and future needs analysis.
- Increase market share in existing markets and capture new business development opportunities.
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions.
- Work with Business Development Manager to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Be the primary internal contact “go-between” from initial contact with potential customer thru negotiations to contract to sign, fully supported by Tendering, Engineering.
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels.
- Seasoned sales/marketing experience with 3 years of related experience, preferably in the Marine Sales ( 2 stroke, 4 strokes, High-Speed Engines)
- Demonstrated sales success, with complex sales, in the targeted regional market.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence key decision-makers at all levels of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to present and close proposals to position MAN as the customer’s winning supplier.
- Proven background in achieving sales targets on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.