Project Manager (Cloud Services Scrum Master) Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Tezza Business Solutions Limited.
Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a “niche” service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance, and Software Testing services. Tezza began its operations as a Web Development company in 2000 in Overland Park, Kansas. Since then, we’ve evolved into a Services-oriented company that only engages in Product development as a value-add service to our customers who continue to appreciate our “Customer First” Service Delivery approach. Tezza opened its first office in Kenya in 2009 with the primary goal of building the capacity of qualified software development and testing resources to work on outsourced projects from North America. Whilst we are partners and resellers of solutions today, our primary interest is in providing services; the products we sell are sold in conjunction with the services we provide. Since 2009, Tezza has grown in size and reputation with over 150 resources and offices in key 4 East and West African countries – Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, and Uganda. Tezza has now become the #1 QA and Software Testing Company in East Africa providing services to companies within the Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, and Telecommunication market verticals.
- Project Manager (Cloud Services Scrum Master)
- Understand the client environment, client requirements, and stated and unstated expectations
- Collaborate, prepare, and present Epics, User Stories, and Product Backlogs
- Collaborate, prepare, and present sprint plan, retrospection reports, burnout charts, etc.
- Facilitates meetings, including the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration
- Review, and Iteration Retrospective
- Support the Product Owner and Project Manager in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Eliminate impediments by addressing and eliminating issues to improve the likelihood of achieving the objectives of the Iteration
- Facilitate demonstration of the work produced by the team to the client
- Exhibit the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset. Help the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt, and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe practices
- Responsible for driving innovation and improving the performance of the applications in scope
- Ability to manage budgets, timeframes, and delivery schedules as required by the client
- Identify risks and prepare for contingencies and mitigation
- BS or Master’s degree in related technical fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a Scrum Master in a SaaS and Cloud service environment (AWS and Azure preferred), mission-critical solution delivery, digital transformation, and solution modernization efforts.
- 3+ years’ experience leading a team in solution delivery projects involving Microsoft Technologies (such as .net, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform, and Power Apps)
- Track record of managing successfully multiple scrum teams.
- Experience guiding the continuous improvement of processes and technology.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Project Management certifications Scrum Master, SAFe is important.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.