Assistant General Manager (Personal Banking) Job at I&M Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at I&M Bank.
I&M Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of I&M Holdings Limited, a publicly quoted company at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The bank possesses a rich heritage in banking.
- Development and execution of the strategy for the segment.
- Management and ownership of the P&L for the segment
- Growing asset, liability, fees and cross-sell business under the segment as per envisaged budgets.
- Growing the profitable Customer Numbers under the segment as per budgets.
- Coordinating the development of Customer Value Propositions, products, product bundles to cater to the segment and aggressively marketing the same.
- In charge of the Direct Sales Operations.
- Liaising with the Branch Network to achieve balanced growth of portfolio under the segment under various branches as per agreed budgets.
- Development of the team members reporting into the role.
Education & Experience:
- University degree in an analytical or business course e.g. Commerce, Actuarial Science, Economics, and Mathematics.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least Ten 10-12 years experience in a Banking Institution with experience in the retail segment
- Proven sales success including prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Coachable professional with good “business sense” and an energetic/dynamic personality.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application by clicking here to apply.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2021.