Bancassurance Business Development Officer Job at I&M Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at I&M Bank.
I&M Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of I&M Holdings Limited, a publicly quoted company at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The bank possesses a rich heritage in banking.
- Driving growth in Bancassurance business across the region/branch through new business acquisition, cross sells and upsells with a focus to Personal Banking, Premium Banking and MSME customer Segments.
- Execution of day-to-day insurance operations at branch level which entails sales, underwriting, policy documentation, claims documentation, facilitation premium payments etc.
- Following-up on customer insurance policy renewals to ensure desired business retention rations are achieved through timely contact and engagements with respective customers in personal, premium and MSME segments.
- Developing good business working relationships with branch manager, branch relationship officers & customer service officers to generate insurance business leads through their customers in Personal, Premium and MSME customer Segments.
- Ensuring customer inquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Championing Insurance products and all relevant business processes training at the branch level to sensitize branch staff on Bancassurance business
- Ensuring full compliance with all regulatory and internal procedures in relation to Bancassurance business.
- Ensuring all collaterals and assets which have Bank`s interest are properly and comprehensively insured and bank’s interest properly noted.
- Ensuring debt level is managed proactively and in line with the laid down Bancassurance Debt Policy and underwriting Guidelines.
- Checking and verifying the accuracy, completeness of the documents against checklists provided according to product lines; KYC/AML compliance requirements, in both underwriting and claims.
- Achieving budgeted cross sell on Insurance Premium Financing (IPF).
- Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
- A holder of university degree from a recognized university in Insurance, Business, Finance, or other related business fields.
- Professional qualification in Insurance related field will also be an added advantage.
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in Insurance.
- At least two years active working experience in direct sales in a Bancassurance set up or Insurance company.
- Exposure to Bancassurance processes and procedures will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Deadline: 24th October. 2022