Provider Relation Officer–Medical Job at CIC Insurance Group…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at CIC Insurance Group.
- Provider Relation Officer
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with providers within the CIC provider network.
- Perform provider audit to ensure quality services is accessed by CIC clients and enforce compliance to CIC rules and procedures regarding member access and policy exclusions.
- Accredit new service providers to meet the client’s needs/demands.
- Prepare monthly utilization reports on the performance of service providers and develop appropriate measures to contain cost.
- Negotiate service fees upon contracting of new service providers, guided by the CIC rates and standard customary fees.
- Proper documentation of all service provider contracts and ensure timely renewal as per the set guidelines.
- Train Service providers on CIC service access procedure/processes, update on any changes at CIC in terms of health products, existing processes, new schemes on board, terminated schemes, and other related claim policies.
- Engage service providers in negotiation for discounts and follow up to ensure it’s earned.
- Liaise internally with other sections to ensure resolution of service provider-related issues.
- Regular update of the CIC provider panel and timely sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing(KRCHN), Health Management or in a related field
- Computer Literate.
- Up to two (2) years of relevant experience in the provider relations section.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:12th March 2021.