Provider Relation Officer–Medical Job at CIC Insurance Group…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at CIC Insurance Group.
CIC Insurance Group Limited, commonly referred to as CIC Group, is an insurance and investment group that operates mainly in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, and Malawi.
- Provider Relation Officer
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with providers within the CIC provider network.
- Perform provider audit to ensure quality services is accessed by CIC clients and enforce compliance to CIC rules and procedures regarding member access and policy exclusions.
- Accredit new service providers to meet the client’s needs/demands.
- Prepare monthly utilization reports on the performance of service providers and develop appropriate measures to contain cost.
- Negotiate service fees upon contracting of new service providers, guided by the CIC rates and standard customary fees.
- Proper documentation of all service provider contracts and ensure timely renewal as per the set guidelines.
- Train Service providers on CIC service access procedure/processes, update on any changes at CIC in terms of health products, existing processes, new schemes on board, terminated schemes, and other related claim policies.
- Engage service providers in negotiation for discounts and follow up to ensure it’s earned.
- Liaise internally with other sections to ensure resolution of service provider-related issues.
- Regular update of the CIC provider panel and timely sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing(KRCHN), Health Management or in a related field
- Computer Literate.
- Up to two (2) years of relevant experience in the provider relations section.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:12th March 2021.