Scrum Master Job at Interswitch… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Interswitch.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
- The Scrum Master is fully responsible for all functionality of the software solutions they oversee, and it is their job to make sure that the produced solution fully meets the business requirements and meets the functional and customer requirements.
- Evaluates internal computer systems, develops performance analysis, and proposes improved systems for developing software solutions.
- Examines and validates the feasibility of the contents in a business requirement document.
- Understands and creates systems requirements documents for products. The systems requirements include source specifications of endpoints needed, capacity and scalability, system or product’s expected performance and technical resources required.
- Designs and defines the architectural flow of all our products in collaboration with the tech team.
- The individual is tasked through collaboration with technology team leads to document and keep track of the development work cycle for various products in development.
- Read, understand, and comply with the company’s:
- Application Development Policy
- Software Release Update Policy
- Code Design Policy
- Ensures that the solutions pushed to production meet functional and customer expectations.
- Trains, mentors, and supports scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Oversee sprints, daily tracking of development progress and does monthly reporting on the progress.
- Determines and manages tasks, issues, risks, and action items during meetings.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and product performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the status report on all product development, update, and changes are approved by the product manager and other stakeholders before product goes live
- Perform every other assigned duty.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe (Scale Agile Framework) Certification preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role in a Fintech company.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field preferred.