Senior Broker Consultant Job at Metropolitan Cannon Life Assurance Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Metropolitan Cannon Life Assurance Limited.
Established in 1964, Cannon Assurance Limited (CAL) developed deep roots in the community based on its heritage and was known to build long-lasting client relationships that survived from one generation to the next. It offered a full suite of general (short-term) insurance solutions covering corporate, retail and the SME segments backed by a solid reputation of meeting its obligations.
- Drive and generate business revenue (new business and renewal premium income) so as to meet business targets
- Undertake and coordinate daily marketing activities and business sourcing to ensure the achievement of monthly business targets.
- Follow through on renewal of existing business to achieve the targeted retention rate
- Participate in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Provide relevant market intelligence, suggest, and identify opportunities for new markets.
- Handle to conclusion all business enquiries and coordinate with the underwriting department to ensure competitive quotations to clients
- Provide market intelligence to the company to ensure the company remains relevant and competitive.
- Undertake business presentations and training to intermediaries and their clients.
- Actively and aggressively follow up on quotations to ensure business acquisition.
- Prepare periodical reports of own production targets and business leads.
- Undertake regular analysis of performance against targets and report on variances.
- Periodically review existing products and proposes changes with a view to enhancing their quality
- Establish effective relationships and SLA management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or insurance field.
- Full ACII/ IIK qualification.
- Over 3 years of experience selling life insurance products.
- Good understanding of Life Assurance principles and practices in Kenya.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Life Assurance products.
- Planning and organization skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021.