Contracts Readiness Director Job at International Rescue Committee… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at International Rescue Committee.
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
- Reviewing and updating the Contract Readiness Roadmap, as required with new actions and objectives as the organization evolves.
- Operationalizing the actions that have been identified in the roadmap, identifying timelines, departments / individuals responsible, resources required.
- Working with departments to ensure ownership of actions and appropriate dissemination of contracts readiness outputs.
- Working with SVP AMU and other senior leaders to prioritize between different activities where needed to ensure we facilitate our program teams’ ability to deliver impact for our clients.
- Leading Contracts Working Group meetings.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress against the Contract Readiness Roadmap to the Contracts Working Group, SVP Group and the Leadership Board.
- Convening decision-makers around critical challenges to ensure rapid resolution of open question and facilitate trade-offs between different perspectives where required.
- Working with other teams and departments to cost out changes that are needed, help build business case for further investment in contract readiness.
- Working with colleagues across the organization to ensure contract readiness outputs are embedded into existing processes, where possible.
- Acting as a focal point for contract-related inquiries from around the organization.
- To provide briefings to different organizational stakeholders to build awareness in the organization with regard to risks and challenges of contract implementation.
- Recruitment and line management of the Contract Readiness Project Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge with regard to commercial contracts in international development or humanitarian fields.
- Knowledge in the area of organisational change management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in speaking on relevant issues with internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively maintain relationships (e.g., with internal actors, peers, donors).
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex tasks and manage competing priorities.
- Solid organizational and creative problem-solving skills: ability to be flexible and work well in a fast-paced multi-tasking team environment
- Understanding of project financial management
- Understanding of business development processes
- Effective people management skills: ability to lead staff and promote productivity in a pleasant work environment.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Extensive experience managing commercial contracts in a relevant international development or humanitarian field.
- Experience working with either UK Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) or US Agency for International Development (USAID). Other large international donor experience would also be considered.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461