Growth Campaign Manager Job – Retention at M-KOPA Solar… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at M-KOPA Solar.
M-KOPA’s mission is to make high quality energy affordable to everyone. OUR GROWTH SO FAR… M-KOPA has connected more than 400,000 homes in Kenya,Tanzania and Uganda to solar power with over 550 new homes being added every day.
Develop and Execute Growth Campaigns:
- Create and manage weekly growth campaigns with a primary focus on improving customer retention.
- Identify key customer segments and tailor the campaigns to suit them
- Utilize various marketing channels, including SMS, in-app notifications, and social media to execute campaigns.
Conduct A/B Testing:
- Plan and conduct A/B tests to optimize campaign performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze and interpret test results to make data-driven decisions and iterate on campaign strategies.
Track and Analyze Campaign Results:
- Define the core campaign metrics needed to achieve retention growth objectives and KPIs
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of growth campaigns against those metrics
- Prepare and present campaign performance reports to stakeholders, providing actionable insights.
Optimize Customer Journeys:
- Utilize customer data and insights to identify pain points and opportunities in the customer journey to improve customer retention
- Propose and implement improvements to existing customer journeys to improve retention rates.
Collaborate with Cross-functional Teams:
- Work closely with the marketing, product, commercial, customer care, and data analytics teams to align campaign strategies with broader business objectives.
- Leverage customer feedback and data to improve overall customer retention
You Might be A Good Fit if:
- You are passionate about our mission of making everyday essentials accessible to everyone.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 3-7 years of related experience or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have proven experience in developing and executing growth campaigns. Experience in B2C companies is a plus!
- You are proficient in A/B testing methodologies and campaign optimization techniques.
- You have familiarity with marketing automation platforms and customer segmentation strategies.
- You are extremely results-focused and are a self-starter, with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- You love fast-moving environments with a sense of urgency to get the job done.
- A proactive and creative mindset to explore new approaches to enhance customer retention.